Goal Setting

Taking about goal or objectives, basically all the students come for one main purpose that is to be able to learn new things. But those goals cannot be obtained without proper planning and dedication. Coming to Southeastern and taking classes for SE 101 made me realized that you should set your goals better going ahead. There are many tools and utilities in Southeastern page like Leonet or moodle as well as webmail for reviewing your status, checking your classes and viewing your mails respectively.

The materials like syllabus and other resources provide necessary help for choosing your goal.College and departments.

My major goal is to get 3.5+ GPA in computer science major and to do this i have many plans like

  • Create an academic plan is crucial.
  • Help from the teachers themselves or assistance of tutors.
  • Check my GPA time to time for knowing how much i have progress and what should i do next.
  • Enter in many of the programs that will help me increase my quality
I have taken following classes which is a good start for me.

  • Chemistry 121
  • Computer Science 161
  • Math 165
  • History 101
  • SE 101
  • Music 151
My main motto is to do better than what i have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment